Good Morning Ladies - 02/18/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 02/18/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Sunday Ladies...

Getting ready to head out with G to pick up his dog Abby @ the SPCA for the adoption event today @ Petsmart....he's super excited, and already pacing waiting for us to go...

Not much else on the agenda here for us. We do need to head to the grocery store at some point, and G wants to have a girl over today to play board games. We'll see how that goes.....he also needs to study a bit more today for SATs

I plan on spending some time in my scrap room today....paying bills, combining old kits, purging, merging, you name it!! I'm sooooo overwhelmed with my stash right now and have no idea even where to start pulling anything out to even create something. Seriously!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 02/18/18

Post by leslie »

I'm heading out for a walk soon. It is supposed to get into the upper 30s this afternoon, with the sun shining! I try to take a walk if the temps are 35 and above (and it is not raining). Tuesday is supposed to hit 60!

There is really not much else on my agenda. I don't do much of anything these days.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Home today, cooking dinner for the boys. I should be outside today because the weather is absolutely gorgeous! I guess I got enough of the outside yesterday while at the market......I left here without a coat. :roll: I quickly remembered it when I finished loading the truck but didn't want to disturb the pups again so off I went. I paid for it. Although the high was mid 50's I didn't take in to account that the wind was blowing. Live and learn I suppose.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We had a bit of surprising news via phone early this morning..... will post about it when I get more information. My butt's still dragging a little from waking up early, but I managed to get through my exercise routine. Instead of my usual walk, I took our new dog (Mickey, about 7 months old, some kind of Heinz 57 mix that we adopted through a local shelter) out into our backyard and followed him around for a while. It's the first time I've walked on grass and an uneven area in ages. Working on graduating to my cane full time and ditching the walker.

Return to “Daily Chatter”