Good Morning Ladies - 02/16/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 02/16/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Friday everyone...

G should be at Jazz Band practice @ 7 but is currently still in the bathroom with stomach issues this morning, so we'll probably not be making jazz band practice this morning.

Jan - how are the puppies this morning?? Would love to see a pic of them!!

Garrett did his animal handling class last night @ the SPCA and will be helping out with his first off site fundraiser at PetSmart on Sunday....he's been assigned a shih tzu named Abby that he'll be in charge of! Can't wait to go and take pics!!

Not much planned on the homefront this weekend other than haircuts, and errands....and of course the SPCA fundraiser!!

My daughter Jackie did mention coming to visit again in March for about 2 weeks so I'm super excited about that!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 02/16/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, the puppies are doing great. Once they got a bath and their little bellies full, they slept through the night. I will be taking them to the vet sometime this morning.

Besides the vet visit, I have one last batch of treats to put in the oven and some more sweet potatoes for the dehydrator. All that will be left to do is bag and go to market. The city of Florence has run an ad in the paper and last Saturday I almost sold out. I'm hoping this Saturday will be just as good.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Puppies? What type? We are dog "nuts" at our house, too :D

A visit from Jackie sounds wonderful, Tammy.

I have work today then a valentine's dinner at church tonight with friends to visit; hopefully, I can get hubby motivated to work on my scrapbooking desk. I need to work on a knitting project some, too, so maybe when we are watching tv tonight I will work on it some more.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:47 pm Puppies? What type? We are dog "nuts" at our house, too :D

I have work today then a valentine's dinner at church tonight with friends to visit; hopefully, I can get hubby motivated to work on my scrapbooking desk. I need to work on a knitting project some, too, so maybe when we are watching tv tonight I will work on it some more.
Shih Tzu/Chihuahua mix. Both males and under 5 lbs. Right now they're in their playpen shredding new training pads I just put down less than an hour ago. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:06 pm
sdwhru wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:47 pm Puppies? What type? We are dog "nuts" at our house, too :D

Shih Tzu/Chihuahua mix. Both males and under 5 lbs. Right now they're in their playpen shredding new training pads I just put down less than an hour ago. :lol:
Of course!! ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”