Good Morning - 02/15/18 Thursday

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 02/15/18 Thursday

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Off to work in a few minutes....today I go in at 9 and work til 5:30 which makes for a really long day....

G had high school jazz band at 7 am this morning, and then tonight he'll have animal handling class at the SPCA at 6 and somewhere in there he has to give me 30 mins of SAT studying.....less than a month to go....

No plans for us tonight....I'm still organizing pics, printing them, and getting them off my phone....can't bring myself to dump them all at once - I like that my phone lets me see when and where they were taken, and once I put them on my computer it's not so easy to do....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Good Morning - 02/15/18 Thursday

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me then, run to Target and go to Bunco after work. I have had a headache all day. Think it's due to the crazy weather - 80 today; 44 tomorrow :(
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - 02/15/18 Thursday

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been another CRAZY day here. I was outside with the dogs earlier and I could hear a puppy yelping over my 15 barking. So I crated them all up and went for a walk. I came home with not one but two Shih tzu/Chihuahua mix male puppies. They belonged to my neighbor and she was looking for a home for them. She has a 3 year old little girl that she says is going to hurt them because she plays to rough with them. They're a little over 3 months old and cute as can be. I will be making another trip to the vets office tomorrow morning for vaccines.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”