Good Morning - Tuesday 02/13/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 02/13/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

so what's everyone have on their agenda today?? Work as usual here. Then my evening is pretty much free to work in my scraproom!!

G starts marching band practice tonight....super excited for him!

Not much else happening in this neck of the woods lately....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 02/13/2018

Post by BarbP »

We have a beautiful, sunny morning here in Pueblo, expecting temperature to get into the 50's today. :D The rest of the snow should be pretty much gone by afternoon. I finished and mailed Valentine cards to all 9 of the grandkids yesterday. It took me longer than I thought it would to get all the cards done (hands not working well, Mom needing extra help, etc) so some will arrive late, but at least they will know we're thinking about them. My scrap room, especially the table, looked as though a hurricane had blown through :o
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Just got back from dropping 2 dogs off at the vets office in Hartsville for teeth cleaning. Anxiously waiting for a call to see how my Gypsy is doing. She has heart worms but my vet listened to her heart and said she was good to go. He also said she had a couple of teeth that will need to be extracted. Not much else on the agenda. I have liver on the dehydrator now and will put the chicken on before going to bed tonight. Tomorrow I will start my baking for Saturday's market.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, hope your baby is doing okay; I know how we worry about our babies.

Not too much here - did go out for lunch today with a friend and she brought a king cake from LA for fat tuesday - so yummy. Gonna try to go home and get some clean up stuff done; I got nothing absolutely done this weekend (it feels like).

Return to “Daily Chatter”