It's Tuesday....02/06/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday....02/06/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm rushing this morning...tried to take on a project (thinking I had time)....lol, now I'm running late

2 hour delay for the kids again, ride set up....

I'll post the questions when I get home!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday....02/06/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy weekend. Market was super cold Saturday. I came home and went back to bed wearing my market clothes....2 pairs of sweat pants, 2 shirts and I never sleep with something on my legs. I spent the day Sunday trying to get all the dogs blankets washed up before my 3 little boarders came. Yesterday was spent cleaning.....cleaning out the fridge, clearing off the porch, cleaning up under the shed. We also had to take Jack's truck in to town to leave it with the mechanic. Today, is mine. I have to put some chicken on the dehydrator and make spaghetti but the rest of the day I can scrap. I still have that one layout sitting out on my desk waiting for a title. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Tuesday....02/06/2018

Post by sdwhru »

Possibility of ice/sleet here so things were shutting down so they moved my doc app't up; any reason to leave work early, right? Then I come home and cleaned my scrap room. It looks so much better and now more organized (hahahaha!) Just wish it would stay that way

Return to “Daily Chatter”