Sunday - February 4th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - February 4th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

So....what's everyone up to today?

I just spent about an hour on the Old Navy website trying to pick out some things for Miss Everly and to use my Super Cash on....so many choices!

Shawn is currently napping on the couch and Garrett is showering. He has a project due for one of his classes this week and will be going over to his partners house in just a bit.....It's snowing here, so Shawn will take him as I don't care much for driving in the snow...

Getting ready to play with some paper in a few minutes....not sure what my ultimate goal is today....but definitely want to do something "craft" related.

Later we've been invitied to Shawns parents for a Superbowl party....knowing good and well that Garrett and I won't have a good time, but Shawn said it'll be a brief visit, and that we should make an appearance. He's been there almost everynight this week while his brother is visiting! I've been catching up on my DVR'd shows...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Sunday - February 4th, 2018

Post by leslie »

Hi. Yes it is me. I rarely have an internet connection. I'm making this post through my phone. Saw a link to the forum on the old FB group and used it to find my way here.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:01 pm Hi. Yes it is me. I rarely have an internet connection. I'm making this post through my phone. Saw a link to the forum on the old FB group and used it to find my way here.
Hey Leslie! Hope you're doing well....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Just got all my stuff ready to do my taxes tomorrow morning. Doing laundry, cooking a roast in the crockpot and enjoying watching the snow fly. Not a good snowman snow again....darn it. We have a bout 2 inches of fine snow.

Maybe go clean up at the cottage and get set up for my Tuesday night club. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Did some exercises, practiced walking with my cane (still using a walker outside the house and about half the time inside, but I want to move to the cane by spring so I can travel more easily) and finished a layout that I started last night. Getting ready to try making crab rangoons in our new air fryer. Hoping for some more scrap time later.

Return to “Daily Chatter”