It's Friday ladies - 02/02/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday ladies - 02/02/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone -

I'm getting ready to walk out the door...early day @ work for me - 7:30 am. G usually has jazz band practice at 7:00 on Thursdays & Fridays, but is still unable to breathe through his nose so he opted out of it this morning. He did make it the whole day at school yesterday, and slowly seems to be on the mend!!

I actually pulled out papers last night and cut a title to go along with the page on my silhoutte....hoping to work a bit more on the layout today....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Friday ladies - 02/02/2018

Post by sdwhru »

Glad, G is getting better. I can understand opting out of early practice when not feeling well.

I thought I was feeling better, but I feel like yucky today. No energy, etc. Ugh, just get through the day and I'm hoping to get one more LO done tonight for January's challenges but no promises considered how I feel.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday ladies - 02/02/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, glad to hear that G is on the mend.
Becca, hope you start feeling better soon.

I spent the day in Hartsville with my mom and sister. I had to restock the stores, meet a lady to pick up an antique end table, browse the Goodwill and Habitat, lunch at Mr. B's and of course Wallyworld. It seems I can't go anywhere without having to stop in Walmart for something. All in all it was a good day but I'm tired and I still have some prep work to do for market in the morning.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”