Thursday 2/1/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 2/1/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy February Everyone....

So I sent Garrett to school yesterday and he lasted about 2-1/2 hours and I got the call from the school nurse to come get him....he's eating breakfast now, and we're hoping for all day today!! Crossing fingers! The cough seems to be getting better, and he seems a bit more "lively"

I have my physical this morning before work....and it's time for my pap. I work in the same office as my doctor. All the other times I had a pap, I didn't work there, and since you don't have to get them every year, I've avoided it for like three years now....today is the day! I'm a bit mentally uncomfortable with it....heck no woman likes them, but .... I shouldn't work myself up about it, lol, then it'll affect my blood pressure! ha!

So what's everyone have planned for today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 2/1/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

I should be baking or cutting up chicken to put on the dehydrator but here I sit. It seems I've been on the phone all morning. Kyle is changing jobs and is nervous about calling his now employer to let them know he will be leaving. While I was on the phone with him I had my mom and sister beeping in. Incidentally Tammy, my sister may be joining the forum. Jack and I are suppose to pick up my little SUV today, finally! :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yeah, Jan, that your SUV may finally be ready! Tammy, hopefully Garrett is doing better today and lasts longer. My pap is next week already dreading it - at least it isn't a hard test to study for - hahahaha! Sure everything will go fine with yours, Tammy.

Just trying to get some returns started as have a couple of crazy days the next few ones at works - meetings, conference calls, etc. Hoping to go home tonight and get some pictures sorted.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Physical therapy kind of kicked my butt this morning. The PT gave me a new exercise to do at home that will help stretch the muscles in my left left. In turn, that will hel me get back to walking more normally and to be able to rely on my cane instead of a walker. It's pretty uncomfortable right now though. I'm using the discomfort as an excuse to sit in my scrap room with an ice bag on my lower back :D I finished one challenge and hope to get at least one more done before I get back to "work". Beef stew is in the crock pot for dinner and is starting to smell pretty good

Return to “Daily Chatter”