Tuesday - 1/30/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 1/30/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Off to work in a few minutes....going to leave a few minutes early as it's snowing out there, and the roads are already covered. I'm keeping Garrett home again today as he still isn't feeling any better and he just took his second dose of antibiotics....Not to mention, his cough would be completely disruptive in class. Gotta call the Drs office and see if they'll extend his excuse one more day....

Sure missing Everly and Jackie....thought it wouldn't be so hard when she left, but I totally got used to them being here everyday.

No plans for us today....what about you guys?

Becca, thinking about you!!

Barb - How's your mom?? your pain??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 1/30/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, it must be hard having your children and grandchildren so far away.

It's actually quiet here at the moment. I have 3 beds full of dogs at my feet sleeping and the others are scattered about the house sleeping as well. As soon as they hear a loud noise I know all hell will break loose. :lol: My car still isn't ready but they called this morning and said they may have it done by the end of the day. I never made it to Hartsville yesterday so that's where I'm heading today after Kyle wakes up...he worked a 12 last night. He needs to do some grocery shopping and I need run a few errands myself. I also want to pick up some thread to use as an embellishment for a layout I'm working on......dang that Missy Whidden! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Tuesday - 1/30/2018

Post by sdwhru »

Thanks, Tammy, I appreciate it. Just a typical day of working - still some coughing for me so I hope G gets to feeling better. It can wear on you so much. It sure it hard after family goes home - makes the house feel too quiet. Jan - yeah - sounds like progress on the car! I'm working at home tonight, I have a 10:30 basketball game to go to so I'm missing half a day. :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”