Its FRI-YAY!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Its FRI-YAY!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon ladies.

It's quiet here at the moment but I know it's only temporary. Jack will be up soon and the dogs will get excited and start barking. Not much on the agenda today. We have to run some errands in Camden later and I have to bag up the last of the treats for market tomorrow. I may even get to settle down a little early today!

So, what's on your agenda today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Its FRI-YAY!

Post by sdwhru »

Taking my dad out to eat (well, both of my parents) for his birthday - it was last Friday, but I was so busy last week I put it off for a week. We're going to Red Lobster - can't wait - I'm already drooling for their biscuits. LOL Other than that hoping to actually get some house work done tonight so I can scrap all day tomorrow.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello Jan & Becca -

No internet this morning, and no time to reset the box...but luckily Garrett had it done prior to me getting home from work this afternoon.

Jackie made it to Virginia this morning (approx 2 am) where she'll stay with her dad until tomorrow morning, and then head to South Carolina....

G is still not feeling well, and I think I'm getting what he has now.....on a happier note, I finally get to sleep in tomorrow now that Everly is gone! I sure do miss her!!

Dinner with the inlaws tonight @ Hoss's - Not really hungry, and I had a pretty big lunch at work.....They want to be there before five to get the senior citizens discount.....

Will check back in later.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Spent a good chunk of the afternoon at the doctor's office with Mom. She was there a couple weeks ago for sore back and UTI; the UTI is gone but her back still hurt. X-rays showed no damage or injury, just arthritis, which we can treat with tylenol and a heating pad. The physician's assistant also suggested a memory foam cushion for her bed. she has been losing weight and has lost body fat, so the cushioning may make her more comfortable. Her blood pressure has been higher again, so the PA added a med to help bring it down.

My rehab is going pretty well. I'm doing more. so I'm aching a bit more than I was; but there is progress.

Return to “Daily Chatter”