Happy Tuesday Morning - 01/23/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Tuesday Morning - 01/23/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

What's on evryones agenda today??

Jackie is leaving sometime today, and I have to work until 4:30 pm. Then a meeting with the new Band President to turn over all of my stuff and answer any questions he may have....then home to chill and play in my scraproom without any guilt!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Happy Tuesday Morning - 01/23/2018

Post by LoriS »

I am waiting for Shane's service coordinator to get here for his annual review. After that, I am hoping to get some time in my scrap room.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Getting ready to dehydrate some chicken and hopefully, (fingers crossed) scrapping later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I had physical therapy this morning; we're working on strength and balance so I can transition from a walker to a cane. It's going pretty well so far.

Mom has had a backache for about a week. I took her to our primary care clinic Thursday; diagnosis was a UTI and she was given an antibiotic and a salved to help with back pain. As of last night, she still was complaining of a lot of back pain. She is nearly done with the medicine, so I would have expected some improvement by now. She's still sleeping, but I need to wake her up to eat and take her meds. If she's still in a lot of discomfort, I will have to call the clinic for another appointment. Thinking it could be another problem in addition to infection. Her birthday is tomorrow, so I was hoping she would feel better :cry:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Having to work today and I feel so yucky think I may just go home and put my feet up tonight (and work on ribbon storage).

Return to “Daily Chatter”