Saturday 01/13/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 01/13/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....

So what's everyone up to? I just spent the past several hours binge watching the Sinner with Jackie.....it was soooooo good! Now Shawn has confiscated the TV and is watching football....G has company over working on a college summer program essay, and Jackie and the baby are playing....

I just finished paying some bills online, and am sorting through some scrap supplies....I just ordered a bunch of things from Ellle's Studio the other day and have "big plans".....lol
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 01/13/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Market was COLD, nearly froze my a$$ off and have yet to get warm. Where are the hot flashes when you need them.....oh wait, in the freakin' summer time when it's 100 degrees outside! :lol: Just finished crating the dogs and getting ready to lay in bed and watch Youtube until I fall asleep.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Working on disability claim paperwork; extremely tedious! We have to submit the current documents before Thursday, then we wait and see if it's accepted. The final decision could go either way
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm Working on disability claim paperwork; extremely tedious! We have to submit the current documents before Thursday, then we wait and see if it's accepted. The final decision could go either way
It helps to have a doctor on your side. I know a few people that are on disability and they have said they were turned down several times. I do wish you all the best of luck. Hopefully, it will go much smoother for you.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”