Wednesday 01/10/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday 01/10/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....getting ready for work here this morning. Enjoyed my last two days off with Ms Everly. Jackie just got here about 10 minutes ago. Talk about cutting it close!! I told her there was no way I could take another day off.....so she's here and went straight to bed (since Everly is still sleeping). She'll be here until Monday or Tuesday, then she'll make her final trip to Virigina for Drs appts for her and Everly, and then to Greenville, SC where they'll start a new chapter in their life....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 01/10/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning Tammy. We have 3 little Doxies coming today to stay with us throughout the weekend so Jack and I need to make a trip in to town to check on my little SUV and pick up a few groceries before they come. I'm a day behind in my baking so I will be doing that tonight once the dogs settle down.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's been a rough week so far. Monday I turned my computer at work on to be greeted with the blue screen of death. The design project I have been working on for almost a year is gone. Computer geeks are trying to retrieve what they can of it....but I guess it will be back to the drawing board as soon as I get a new computer. I have been running all over the store borrowing whatever computer is not in use to do my work. DH went to FL for the builders show so I decided to reorganize the scrap room. I have things dumped because I would have 2 days off to pick it all up....nope....have to work. So I am having to scramble tomorrow night to get it all back together before DH gets home. :lol: I should know better!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:16 am It's been a rough week so far. Monday I turned my computer at work on to be greeted with the blue screen of death. The design project I have been working on for almost a year is gone. Computer geeks are trying to retrieve what they can of it....but I guess it will be back to the drawing board as soon as I get a new computer. I have been running all over the store borrowing whatever computer is not in use to do my work. DH went to FL for the builders show so I decided to reorganize the scrap room. I have things dumped because I would have 2 days off to pick it all up....nope....have to work. So I am having to scramble tomorrow night to get it all back together before DH gets home. :lol: I should know better!
Oh my Patti.....not envying you one bit! Hopefully they'll be able to recover some of your design, and you'll get your scrap room picked up in a timely manner!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”