Sunday January 7, 2018

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday January 7, 2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

It is a whopping 12 degrees at 8:30 am. I am actually looking forward to rain next week because the temperatures are suppose to be in the high 50's and 60's which is more normal for us here in the South. Not much on the agenda today. Jack is working a 12 and I have canine duty. So far so good. They have been walked, fed and walked again and all are settling down. Now that there bellies are full I'm hoping they will sleep awhile. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday January 7, 2018

Post by Beth »

-2 here right now..gonna have a heat wave this afternoon. A big 21. Possibly an inch or so of snow tomorrow but warming up throughout the week. 50 on Friday! YAHOO! Girls have been out a few times. They don't stay out too long. Having company coming at 2 for ice skating...first time this year. Checked the ice yesterday and it looks like glass...clear and gonna be excellent! Hope to get some good pictures to scrapbook. Stay warm people!
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Dragging this morning. Everly woke up at about 12:30 last night and was unconsolable until about 3:30 when she finally let me rock her to sleep....then wide awake at 8:00 am. Super, super tired....

Going to be a lazy day here today....trying to get Everly down for a nap now!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's finally warmer here but so damp that it is bone chilling cold. Taking down the Christmas tree and getting all of the decorations put away. Would rather be at Beth's ice skating.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It's a cold, rainy day here, but at least we are above freezing - not by much! We're supposed to hit 60 this week and then we're back to cold again...gotta love winter.

Return to “Daily Chatter”