Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday January 6, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan and everyone else!!

Waiting on Shawn to get home with Sticky Buns.....just finished feeding Everly breakfast, and decided to take a few and check in here.

Super cold here this morning. No plans, but hoping to get some laundry done, and some scrap room time once Everly lays down for her nap!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! I'm sitting in the scrapbook room, but not feeling inspired! Ha Ha
It is just so cold and I'm TIRED of being cold.
Tammy - those sticky buns sound a lot better than my protein shake! :(
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Not much on the agenda today. I may ride to Columbia with my son and his girlfriend or I may have dinner in Florence with my mom, aunts and uncles this evening. For now though, my son is here making breakfast for us. We were hoping they would deliver his gas yesterday but they didn't make it out......fingers crossed they make it out today. It seems everyone is running out of gas. Unfortunately, people here in the south aren't prepared for snow or extremely cold weather.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

9 degrees here, feels like -19. Really windy. Made some breakfast, the girls were out 2x. They don't stay out long. Fire is stoked up! I need to run to the grocery store but been putting it off. Hate this COLD! Geesh, at least we could have snow if it is gonna be cold! Hoping to get the first Jan. challenge done today. I posted my challenge. I am having some people over to ice skate tomorrow ( heat wave tomorrow...23) so I need to get some things done for my Tuesday night Stamp Club too. Hope everyone is staying warm!
ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Just got home from grocery shopping and I am hoping to spend the rest of the day in my scrap room!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:50 am 9 degrees here, feels like -19. Really windy. Made some breakfast, the girls were out 2x. They don't stay out long. Fire is stoked up! I need to run to the grocery store but been putting it off. Hate this COLD! Geesh, at least we could have snow if it is gonna be cold! Hoping to get the first Jan. challenge done today. I posted my challenge. I am having some people over to ice skate tomorrow ( heat wave tomorrow...23) so I need to get some things done for my Tuesday night Stamp Club too. Hope everyone is staying warm!
I'm hating this cold too Beth and it's probably mild compared to what you are experiencing. It didn't make it above freezing today and this Carolina girl is not use to such cold temperatures. I've been in sweats all day and still cold. Please share pics of you all ice skating.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Grandson's 11th birthday....where did the time go?
Heatwave here...+4!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We celebrated the Feast of the Three Wise Man today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”