It's Friday ladies....01/05/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday ladies....01/05/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

Getting ready to leave for work in a few minutes....today is my early day (4:00 pm)....when I get home today we'll have Everly until sometime Tuesday evening when Jackie gets back. She'll be leaving today and driving to SC where her and Austin and the baby will live. Then the two of them will drive up to Virginia in the morning, rent a uhaul, load everything from her dads house (where they were staying when not with me) and then head back to SC, with a stop in NC to get the remainder of their belongings out of storage there.....drive back to SC, unload....and then head back her on Tuesday.....I honestly do not envy the girl and all that driving....

School was cancelled today due to inclement weather....not sure what they were expecting, as no snow or ice were ever mentioned.....it's very, very windy though!!

So what's everyone have on their agendas today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday ladies....01/05/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Normally I would be baking today but the market has been canceled.......yay! Honestly, I'm a bit relieved because I was not looking forward to standing in the cold for 5 hours. So instead I am catching up on laundry and dog sitting Kyle's 85 lb. horse of a dog. His heat went out last night so Dutch will be spending the day with his grandparents while his dad works. I'm hoping they will deliver his gas today, if not he and I will be shopping for a space heater tonight. Not much else on the agenda other than possibly scrapping some today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: It's Friday ladies....01/05/18

Post by LoriS »

I really needed to get groceries today, but it looks like I'm putting that off until tomorrow! I'm hoping to scrap some tonight. I never got around to pulling papers yesterday, so will do that today while Ada is here so I am ready to go tonight!

Return to “Daily Chatter”