Happy Hump Day - 01/03/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Hump Day - 01/03/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

So how are we all doing?? I was pretty productive last night....was able to get all the band stuff that has been overtaking my scrap room, organized and ready to move out the door....I've been the band booster president for three years now, and opted not to run this year as Garrett is going to be a senior and I rather focus on him this upcoming year! (next school year).

tonight I'll be working on my journaling notebook some more. For every pic I take, I print them off on copy paper, in wallet size, number and date them and then do my journaling.....almost like a mini scrapbook in chronological order, so that when I do scrap again I have everything I need...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Hump Day - 01/03/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good for you Tammy! I was able to organize my space a little bit yesterday too and finally put things away so that I will actually have room to scrap. My desk has been pretty much a catch all here lately.....including the dogs hair! :lol:

I'm baking this morning and as soon as Jack wakes up (he worked last night) we are headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Mostly cat food because for whatever reason we are starting to see stray cats come up to the house to eat. As soon as I'm able to gain their trust I'm taking them in to have them spayed or neutered. This evening Kyle and I are going to get a pizza for dinner and I will probably play in my scrap room afterwards.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”