Goals for 2018??

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Goals for 2018??

Post by tammyfolk »

I know this gets asked every single year, so why stop tradition. :D

Does anyone have any goals for 2018?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Goals for 2018??

Post by tammyfolk »

I personally would like to keep a handle on my pictures. I'm soooo overwhelmed with them right now, that I'm a bit panicky when I even think about scrapping a page right now. There has to be an organizational system out there that will work for me! There has to be!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, if you figure it out let me know.

I want to get more organized this year. I want to organize my house, my time.....everything. I want to be able to juggle the dogs, baking, spending quality time with family and paper crafting.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I want to organize my closet and organize my crafting room.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I hate setting goals, because I feel like a failure when I don't reach them!

A goal I've had for a while is to get shelving and a nice scrap desk for the scrapbook/guest room.
My two cents regarding pictures is that you should print the ones you like, and put them in photo albums. Then scrap from those albums as desired. That's not an organization system, just a way of being able to enjoy the pictures without "organizing" them or scrapbooking them.

Current goal: get back to my ideal weight - 135 pounds. I've been off the rails for a few months
(Oct, Nov, Dec) and weighed myself the day after Christmas. 149 pounds!
Been dieting all week and down to 145 pounds (or even 144 depending on when I weigh and what I have on)! That just means the weird sugar/water weight is coming off. I need to get the actual FAT off. Had to go buy some new pants yesterday.............
Bigger Goal: learn to NOT go off the rails. hahaha

More important goal: get in some light exercise more often. I'm so weak with no stamina. I sit too much....at work, while tutoring, at home on the couch cause I'm tired....
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I think I'll call mine intentions instead of goals! Non-scrappy intentions - lose some weight this year! I was back at my ideal weight about 4 years ago and then everything I had lost back then has slowly come back. I would like to get back down to my ideal weight again. I also want to declutter my house this year. So much stuff just needs to go!

Scrappy wise - I haven't thought too much about these yet, but I do know that I want to finish my granddaughter's first-year album - she's 4 now, so I think this needs to happen! I want to either keep up with my project life album this year or at least complete last years, and I hope to organize my room a little better.

Return to “Daily Chatter”