Sunday, December 10

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday, December 10

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. Hope your weekend is still going well. It's quiet here today. Jack is working and I'm trying to get some things done now that the rain has stopped. I have 3 batches of cookies to bake to take down to the stores in Hartsville tomorrow. I may ride to Florence with my mother to finish up the last of the shopping before Christmas. I'm still undecided. I'm not feeling well after yesterdays market. It was cold and damp and although I was layered up pretty good it was still a tad chilly. I even had LoLa layered up but I noticed she was shivering so I gave her my blanket.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday, December 10

Post by Beth »

Chilly here in PA with snow flurries. We have three deer hanging in the barn so butchering tomorrow. I have venison jerky to get the dehydrator in a few minutes. I am having a Christmas Sock Swap with ten girls at two today at The Stampin' Cottage. Hope to get a couple cute pics of us in a pair. I have two Stamp Clubs this week so after this swap I need to set up for those. Would like to work on the challenge from yesterday too. Just need to think about VINTAGE. Not sure I have anything vintage. Not too mush my style. Hope everyone has an awesome week!
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

cleaning my room today, and hanging out with the baby....with work, parades, and band fundraisers this past week has been a whirlwind....but I'm surviving!! New band booster elections are in January and I decided not to run for president again....Garrett will be a senior next year, and I'd like to spend a bit more time enjoying that!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am cleaning my room today, and hanging out with the baby....with work, parades, and band fundraisers this past week has been a whirlwind....but I'm surviving!! New band booster elections are in January and I decided not to run for president again....Garrett will be a senior next year, and I'd like to spend a bit more time enjoying that!
Senior year goes by so fast!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”