Wednesday 11/29/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday 11/29/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

Back to my office today, and I already received a text that someone has called off....makes for a stressful day!

Eye exam after work and then home to enjoy some family time ....trying to throw a surprise party for Everly without Jackie knowing!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 11/29/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, is Miss Everly a year old already???

Woke up a 5:30 am to a sick dog. Our Miss Maybelline is sick this morning. She has since went back to bed but I'm up baking. I'm hoping to get a couple of batches baked today since I failed so miserably at it yesterday. Instead of coming straight home after dropping off the Pit I decided to visit with my sister and niece and got home much later than I expected. When I stepped into the mud room I found dog blankets in the floor that needed washing. :roll: Sometime today I have to head back down to Hartsville to pick up the Pit and return her to her owners. Then it's home to hopefully, (fingers crossed) play with some paper.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

So my day was rough. Picked up Nevaeh and her mom my daughter in law to go to mall 45 minutes away for Nevaehs first pictures with santa (which I love) after pictures headed towards jc Penny's to shop. Just as we get outside store my Dil starts wandering off looking upward , I knew what was happening (she has epilepsy and most time fairly controlled) I had to leave Nevaehs stroller to grab her and pull her back closer to stroller and lower her to floor. I cannot imagine with mall floor s if she fell. I was about 6 ft from baby which was scary in public mall. She had a grand mal seizure. It was pretty nasty. But my faith in people was restored. The people who offered to help and helped was amazing. The baby started screaming as I held Amy's head to protect her as she seized. A woman who had come and asked if we needed 911 called , asked if she could pick her up, she set her purse by me to show she wouldn't leave. She was great with her. Since Amy has history and was coming to I said I just want to get her to my car and go home. One gentleman got us a wheelchair. He e en offered to help me get her in chair but she was with it enough to get her in chair and she gets freaked after seizure so I didn't want him to lift her. Then he wheeled her to door while I wheeled stroller and the lady holding baby walked beside me. I trusted her and she got baby in stroller/car seat, while I took Amy to car and got her in. Then man took wheelchair back and I drove to store door and she brought baby out. There was about seven people helping us in total . It was so scary as I felt helpless trusting others but felt no choice. We got driving down the road and I cried and prayed and thanked God. Came home and mom and baby stayed at my home till son got home and I kept the baby for tonight. Bad part I can't sleep as my mind won't stop.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

SusieQ wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:32 am So my day was rough. Picked up Nevaeh and her mom my daughter in law to go to mall 45 minutes away for Nevaehs first pictures with santa (which I love) after pictures headed towards jc Penny's to shop. Just as we get outside store my Dil starts wandering off looking upward , I knew what was happening (she has epilepsy and most time fairly controlled) I had to leave Nevaehs stroller to grab her and pull her back closer to stroller and lower her to floor. I cannot imagine with mall floor s if she fell. I was about 6 ft from baby which was scary in public mall. She had a grand mal seizure. It was pretty nasty. But my faith in people was restored. The people who offered to help and helped was amazing. The baby started screaming as I held Amy's head to protect her as she seized. A woman who had come and asked if we needed 911 called , asked if she could pick her up, she set her purse by me to show she wouldn't leave. She was great with her. Since Amy has history and was coming to I said I just want to get her to my car and go home. One gentleman got us a wheelchair. He e en offered to help me get her in chair but she was with it enough to get her in chair and she gets freaked after seizure so I didn't want him to lift her. Then he wheeled her to door while I wheeled stroller and the lady holding baby walked beside me. I trusted her and she got baby in stroller/car seat, while I took Amy to car and got her in. Then man took wheelchair back and I drove to store door and she brought baby out. There was about seven people helping us in total . It was so scary as I felt helpless trusting others but felt no choice. We got driving down the road and I cried and prayed and thanked God. Came home and mom and baby stayed at my home till son got home and I kept the baby for tonight. Bad part I can't sleep as my mind won't stop.
Oh my gosh Susie.......I don't know how you held it together. So thankful you knew exactly what was going on and were able to access the situation so promptly. Your story has restored my faith in human kindness. Thank you!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Oh my gosh Susie.......I don't know how you held it together. So thankful you knew exactly what was going on and were able to access the situation so promptly. Your story has restored my faith in human kindness. Thank you!
Exactly how I felt. I told the lady holding the baby, thank you, this is true Christmas spirit.

Return to “Daily Chatter”