Good Morning - 11/27/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 11/27/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Monday everyone!

On my way out the door....volunteering in the Duboistown office this morning, as they're short staffed. It'll be nice to get a break from mine for a few days.

Garrett is out of school today, and Jackie and Everly are still here. Haven't gone in there to say hello yet as I always get side tracked, never make it into my scrap room (where my computer is), and almost inevitably wind up almost late for work as I don't want to put her down....

Can't believe she'll be a year old on the 4th....where does time go??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - 11/27/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

I was going to post earlier and got sidetracked! :lol:

It's been a whirlwind of a weekend. As much as I enjoyed Thanksgiving this year with family I am ready for some normalcy. My house is a mess! I spent yesterday washing blinds and cleaning windows in the family room so I could put up our little 4 ft. Christmas tree.....or what I like to call our Charlie Brown tree. :lol: I still need to add decorations and will do that once I get all the lights working. They all worked when I first plugged it in but now I have to find the one bulb that is either blown out or loose. Joy, joy!

Not much on the agenda today. Washing bedding at the moment and hoping to play later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Catching up on health-related phone calls and paperwork this morning. Also need to go shopping sometime soon for loose sweatpants or something similar that I can easily get into after surgery, as well as shoes with more support than my Crocs. And there is some medical equipment we'll need to buy or rent for home; and I need to finish my advance directive. In Colorado,there is no spouse or next of kin rule about who makes medical decisions for you if you become unable to do so; you have to appoint someone in writing. I also need to state what actions I want my agent to take or not take. That's a tough one to put into writing, or at least to get across my wishes without writing a big long document.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Barb, wishing you the best and a quick recovery! Hugs

I'm back to work, sick with a throat and sinus infection, my students have been wonderful all morning! I really wanted to stay home and play with my new stamps I got at Michael's!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I went quilting today almost cancelled but pushed myself to go. Been having some major stomach issues since Sept. And it's gotten worse lately. Dr has suspicion of what it is but won't know till after procedure. They wanted me to have procedure day before Thanksgiving but I refused so now waiting till the 12th

Return to “Daily Chatter”