I'm full as a tick!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

I'm full as a tick!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Oh my gosh, my sister outdone herself this year! What a spread.......everything was delicious and I didn't have to cook a thang! :lol: I did however stuff myself until I couldn't walk. I laid in her floor, cuddled with her dog and binged watched Chrisley Knows Best until it was time to waddle to the car and drive home. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: I'm full as a tick!

Post by Patti »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I over indulged on dessert! Not only Thanksgiving but also a birthday so cake and pies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: I'm full as a tick!

Post by BarbP »

Dinner was an adventure at our house; made prime rib roast for the first time. It was delicious! The only thing was that it's best at medium rare to rare, but mine was medium (very little to no pink. It cooked a bit faster than I expected. Actually though, that was fine; daughter in law is pregnant and anything under medium is a no no for her. I didn't let it come to room temp before cooking either; Pioneer Woman and Allrecipes don't do that (it requires letting it sit outside the fridge for 2 to 3 hours, again a no no for pregnant women). It was still nice and moist, and we have some leftovers for sandwiches. It was pricey, though, so it will not become a regular menu item at Chez Prendergast.

Return to “Daily Chatter”