Wednesday, November 22

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday, November 22

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's up ladies?

I have to take Jack in to Camden here in a bit to pick up his El Camino and hopefully get the chicken cut up and on the dehydrator before he has to leave for work. Our 3 legged cat (Jefferson Davis) and one of the Dachshunds I'm keeping until Friday don't get along very well. Jeffrey spends most of the day in between the two bedrooms while Hank runs up to the gate in the hallway and barks at him.....fun, fun! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday, November 22

Post by SusieQ »

Prep prep prep lol
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I finally have a day off where I don't have to do anything for anyone so I'm catching up on my cleaning! It's really bad when the stuff I bought at an art fair in Sept. is still sitting on the floor where I dropped it when I came home. Having our son here for a month while he decided where he was going to go after the hurricane made him a refugee didn't help with my schedule. Love him dearly but so happy he is now in NC opening a restaurant for a friend. After I get cleaning done I can scrap...it seems like it has been so long...
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Not much going on around here today. I have to run to town to pick up a few things - photos, too- and then I'm hoping to get some things done in my scrap room. It's been too long since I've had more than a minute here and there to scrap!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm actually sick for the first time in three years. I have a sore throat turning into a cold. Not happy but the Dr. put me on an antibiodic since we are leaving town, It wasn't strep. We have no kids to dinner obligation this year, we do every other year so we are headed to Jackson Hole Wyoming for three days. It should be a fun little trip with some pretty scenery. Going to the Teton Nat'l Forest. Probably having Arbys for dinner unless the lodge restaurant is open. haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”