Tuesday, November 21

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday, November 21

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey, hey what's up?

I'm struggling a little this morning. My mom had to drive down to the beach yesterday to winterize the house and I rode down with her to keep her from going alone. Little did I know that she also wanted to dig up some plants while we were there. All is good though, we got it done in record time and still had time to stop in Tuesday Morning before heading home. It was a long day but the time talking and laughing was well worth the numb butt cheeks! :lol: Today I have 3 little Dachshunds joining us for Thanksgiving this year. The lady is suppose to drop them off around 2 so I need to clean up a little and get some treats in the oven.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday, November 21

Post by BarbP »

It's good that you had sometime with your mom yesterday, Jan -- even at the cost of numb butt cheeks ;) Lately my mom has been wanting to talk more about days gone by. We've had some laughs and a few tears.

Today I have to go in for pre-op tests at the hospital. Yesterday I had an evaluation by the nurse practitioner who will assist with my hip replacement. He ordered an electrocardiogram to check my heart murmur. Hoping it isn't going to be a problem or delay surgery; I want to get this done and behind me!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday, November 21

Post by SusieQ »

I have so much to do and no ump to do it!

Return to “Daily Chatter”