Wednesday 5/8/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 5/8/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

Kyle and I have a meeting with the electric company about an easement to the pasture. I'm still fighting a toothache this morning and I'm in no mood to negotiate. I was told the tooth can't be saved so I'm scheduled to go back for an extraction on Thursday afternoon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 5/8/2024

Post by Tamara »

Headed out this morning to meet a friend then we’re going to an open house at the temple up north and then to boutique in a fairgrounds where there’s 180 vendors. It’s an amazing one. I went in the fall and came home with my s’more bar. Hoping to find some tier tray items today.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Headed out this morning to meet a friend then we’re going to an open house at the temple up north and then to boutique in a fairgrounds where there’s 180 vendors. It’s an amazing one. I went in the fall and came home with my s’more bar. Hoping to find some tier tray items today.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning and this afternoon we are getting together with friends. We're trying out a new restaurant right on the water where we can watch seaplanes come and go. Hopefully it won't be too hot to sit outside today.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to my uncle's funeral with my hubby. It was a 4 hour drive each way. It was worth seeing my sisters and many aunts and uncles and cousins. Some I hadn't seen since my mother's funeral, almost 3 years ago
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”