Random Question of the Day - 05/02/2024

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random Question of the Day - 05/02/2024

Post by tammyfolk »

Do you prefer to travel or stay close to home? If you like to travel, where is it that you like to go? Any bucket lists?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Random Question of the Day - 05/02/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

LOVE traveling!! We prefer the Caribbean...St. Thomas, St. Maarten, etc. etc. Punta Cana, Mexico. Cruising or All-Inclusives. Somewhere with beautiful beaches!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I do like to travel but I like coming home better every time Not sure where I would go next...Prince Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables) is on the list along with seeing the heather in Scotland.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Since we are limited to road trips lately we enjoy visiting National Monuments and National parks.
Our next one is next week. DH is taking a photography night class and was going to go alone and just sleep in the truck on BLM land. I was going to stay home and have friends over for scrapbooking. But we were talking the other day and I said why have we not gone to goblin valley before? The pics are stunning! almost like Arches National Park. He didn't know so he looked up when the next new moon is in June and started to find accommodations. In June they were way over $200. So he looked for next week which previously was booked and found a cabin with a kitchen and bathroom inside for way less than $200. Just like a hotel room. I decided to go with him and now I don't have to worry about him staying up till 2:00 in the morning (class is from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am) and we get to explore Goblin Valley all day before his class.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don’t like traveling, only to visit my boys!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I love to travel but haven't been anywhere lately. I grew up traveling a lot and miss it. This summer we are going to Cape Cod. I've been there before but at least it's going somewhere. And on our way up there we're spending a week in Delaware looking for a house. Not really my idea of traveling, I would like to go somewhere we've never been.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do like to travel.. I love cruising since it is like an all inclusive resort that takes you to different places. My next trip will be to Colorado to visit my sister. My sister who also lives in NY and I will fly out together.
On my bucket list is the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and a river cruise in Europe
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

With 12 dogs my traveling days are pretty much over and I’m okay with that.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I do like it but DH and I also don’t usually go together since we don’t leave the dogs with anyone. But we did discuss going to Grand Canyon and taking them. I’ve been when I was 13, he’s never been. Would also like to go to England or Germany

Return to “Daily Chatter”