FRI-YAY 4/26/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY 4/26/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies.

It's a thrift day for me. Kyle and I are heading to Columbia today to pick up a much needed Sam's order and we are stopping at a couple of thrift stores along the way. I hit the floor early so I could get treats in the oven before we left. I still need to wash the Molly Mutt bed covers but that will have to wait until I crate the dogs tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY 4/26/2024

Post by phillisw »

I went to mass this am. Then to the bank and to a library to drop off all my old books to be recycled. there was 1 box and 3 bags. So glad to have them out of my house. I'm going to go scrap for a bit then head over to our thrift store to drop off some things. I'll stay for about an hour and help go through things.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another quiet day here today. Went for my walk and no other plans for the day. I am definitely planning on scrapping this afternoon. I think I've said that every day this week and haven't stepped foot in my scraproom....today is the day! :D
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Went to Sams Club first thing after breakfast. It takes all my energy keeping DH from lifting. He is not suppose to lift more than 3 pounds which eliminates almost everything. Did you know a gallon of milk is 8 pounds. We had pellets to buy for the grill so that was the biggest argument. He thinks we can each take an end when it is so much faster and less awkward to just let me grab the whole bag. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cooking some potstickers for lunch to test run for Sunday. The boys wanted individual pizzas for Sunday Dinner but DH doesn't want it to take forever. They are in love with potstickers so I heard the ones at Sams are really easy so that is my surprise for them. There will be some scrapping this afternoon.

Happy Friday
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am Went to Sams Club first thing after breakfast. It takes all my energy keeping DH from lifting. He is not suppose to lift more than 3 pounds which eliminates almost everything. Did you know a gallon of milk is 8 pounds. We had pellets to buy for the grill so that was the biggest argument. He thinks we can each take an end when it is so much faster and less awkward to just let me grab the whole bag. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cooking some potstickers for lunch to test run for Sunday. The boys wanted individual pizzas for Sunday Dinner but DH doesn't want it to take forever. They are in love with potstickers so I heard the ones at Sams are really easy so that is my surprise for them. There will be some scrapping this afternoon.

Happy Friday
I can understand, Tamara. My DH had surgery on his hand in December and wasn't allowed to lift anything for quite awhile. It was such a struggle to get him not to pick things up. So much harder on me than if he would have just let me do it.
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We are watching the grandpuppy Ridge again today. All day 10-5. So, I can't get much done when we have him. He likes attention and to be under my feet. Grandson Brady is coming up to mow and weed eat. Hopefully DH can keep an eye on Ridge while I scrap. Really trying to get today's challenge done.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”