Wednesday 4/24/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 4/24/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I need to clean the dog crates and wash the blankets. No other plans today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 4/24/2024

Post by Lolis »

I had been feeling very sick and weak, but after a couple of doctors visits, several shots, different treatments and adjustments of my medications, I’m happy to share that I seem to be getting back to normal. Full of energy again! Or it may be the steroids talking! :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway I’m feeling so much better and I can breathe again!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis so happy you feel much better!
Jan enjoy your day home.
Toms surgery went well. The dr. said the bursa sack was huge. one of the largest he has seen. That is out now and he is in a hard splint for two weeks
He is doing well but we are breaking the rule of having someone with him the first 24 hours. I got him ice and everything so he isn't neglected but since it wasn't a planned surgery and I have had an appt for my mammogram for months. I get to do that today. Then we have a lady coming from out of town to go to lunch with us so I won't be home for a few hours today. He really is fine and we are used to surgery recoveries.. I am not going far so he can call if he needs to.
Then this afternoon I am home for the rest of the day.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis, glad to hear you're feeling better!
Tamara, glad to hear Tom's surgery went well!

Started back to walking today, my foot feels so much better! Unfortunately I noticed all our shrimp plants along the front of our house are dying. I'm thinking it's from having the gutters and soffits cleaned. I'm just sick about this....they were beautiful plants. I'm gonna try just cutting them all down and hoping they'll come back. Guess I need to keep an eye on all the plants around the rest of the house, so long they all look healthy. So that's what I'll be doing this afternoon.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

;) Today hubby and I went for a drive to Vermont. We rode the ferry, went to a coin place, a thrift store, lunch at a crepe place I like and a stop at Micheal’s. I needed a quilt cutting tool and mat. I also bought a pad of paper on sale. ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis, glad you are feeling better
Tamara, Tom must have just been miserable - glad the surgery went well

Just work for me today

Return to “Daily Chatter”