What's going on in your world today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Hump Day!

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm baking today......yeah I know, nothing new there. Potatoes are in the dehydrator and I'm getting ready to jump in the shower before I start the bacon and cheese. Not much else on the agenda, unless something unexpected pops up. :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Home from Haiti. Have today off. Babysat for the Mom's group this am and now I am ready to collapse but need to make a baby album for a shower gift tomorrow evening. Someday things will slow down.... :lol:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My hip surgery date is now Dec. 13. I have to go in Monday for a medical history and physical, pre-op testing and a joint class (Mike has to go too since he'll be my "coach" to make sure I do the exercises, etc). Still waiting for my insurance company to approve it. (I'm pretty sure they will, it just takes a couple of weeks to get through their system) I'm trying to get some things done ahead of time (make and freeze some meals, get the Christmas tree up early, get holiday cards made, etc) to make things a little easier afterward.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 pm Home from Haiti. Have today off. Babysat for the Mom's group this am and now I am ready to collapse but need to make a baby album for a shower gift tomorrow evening. Someday things will slow down.... :lol:
Glad your'e back Patti, we've missed you! Share the baby album if your remember to take photos of it.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:43 pm My hip surgery date is now Dec. 13. I have to go in Monday for a medical history and physical, pre-op testing and a joint class (Mike has to go too since he'll be my "coach" to make sure I do the exercises, etc). Still waiting for my insurance company to approve it. (I'm pretty sure they will, it just takes a couple of weeks to get through their system) I'm trying to get some things done ahead of time (make and freeze some meals, get the Christmas tree up early, get holiday cards made, etc) to make things a little easier afterward.
I know you will be glad to get this behind you.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”