Wednesday 4/17/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 4/17/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another day in the yards. Lots of clean up from fall and winter. I'm almost done with the raking. I have raked around all the tractor implements, but still need to rake around the tractor barn. We worked on burning the two large brush piles yesterday. Today we will be cutting more brush, mowing and maybe raking. I still have one more bannister to bleach and then I'm done with that. Next on the list will be to pressure wash the house. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 4/17/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone! Still a bit tired from the grandkids' Track meet last night. Started at 4:30. We left at 8 because we have a 2-hr. drive home. They decided to take a half hour break then. It wasn't over til 10. They were very unorganized and need to get it together, but the grandkids did great! They still had 2 events each left to do when we left.

Rainy morning here, but supposed to clear up. DH needs to work on granddaughter Kaylee's car and see what needs fixed. He's our fix-it man with most things around the house and car. He just fixed our A/C yesterday. Needed a new part. Good thing he's retired. LOL :D

Have some pepperoni rolls proofing in the oven. I have a couple challenges I wanna catch up on today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 4/17/2024

Post by Tamara »

We have a grocery run this morning after DH gets home from an appt. Then the rest of the day is mine! I think Spring is really here. Another sunny day on the horizon. DH has to pick our granddaughter up early tonight so I guess I better figure out what our lunch will be since it will be dinner. :lol: She is finished with labs and the semester ends in two weeks. Then she is off till fall.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”