Tuesday, April 16

phillisw
Challenge Team

Tuesday, April 16

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I've been to mass, ate breakfast, put away groceries (my hubby did dearly morning shopping), and now need to finish my cleaning mess from yesterday. I unloaded my hutch, washed all my crystal etc and am putting back all the things I want to keep. I also store wrapping paper in it so now it is all organized. So now what I didn't put back in needs a home ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, April 16

Post by Tamara »

Phillis I am impressed you are cranking it out so fast. You inspired me to get a move on. Yesterday I deep cleaned the master bathroom, Today I am going to tackle the master bedroom. It's looking like a sunny day today. We are touring one of the new temples today. They are always such a beautiful site and the architecture is amazing. Then we may go to lunch or come home, either way is fine with me. Home this afternoon so hoping for a bit of time in the scrap room.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, April 16

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, you're making me think about cleaning out some of my stuff. We've already decided to give our good china to my stepdaughter....just need to pack it up.

It's another beautiful day here and we have no plans for the day. Been for my walk and just planning on some scrappy time this afternoon.

Return to “Daily Chatter”