Sunday 4/14

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 4/14

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Woke up with a full blown sore throat. Ugh! No church for me today. Looks like a pajama day so I may as well get comfortable. I can't take Vitamin C anymore so hopefully the cough drops do the trick. Vitamin C interferes with my diabetic sensor so I stopped taking it every day a couple of months ago. So crazy, I haven't had one in a while and it has been so nice. Whamee not today!!
It looks like we actually have Spring now. Beautiful blue sunny skies. What's in like in your area? Happy days ahead for sure. Hope to straighten up some scrap things today.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Sunday 4/14

Post by Patti »

I got home last night from two weeks of painting my neighbor's beach cottage. I am sore and tired and getting too old for this. However, being at the beach...priceless. While I was gone we had some tornadoes come through our town. No damage at our house but areas have damage and lots of trees knocked down. This morning when we went to church we noticed the cross on the steeple was bent sideways. It was a great reminder that hard times may come and batter us up a bit but they are not going to knock us down when we have a strong foundation. I'm ready for a nap!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, hope you feel better soon!
Patti, sorry to hear your town had some tornado damage but glad your house is ok.

Went for my early walk and then took a nap. It's a beautiful sunny warm day so I'm going to go clean up the lanai this afternoon. I'm hoping pollen season is pretty much over so I won't have to clean it again! :D
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

it was a busy day; exercise; shower; mass; baby shower; home to read, and rest, then have dinner, now off to babysit my grandson :)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”