Saturday, April 13

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, April 13

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning what is everyone up to? I'm off to volunteer at the thrift store from 10-3. I just finished exercising and had cereal for breakfast. probably no time to scrap today, PLUS I have to unload my desk first ;) But, my scrap closet is almost back together and loos better
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, April 13

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Phillis and Everyone!! We've been vacuuming and cleaning this morning. We're having our Easter get together tomorrow. Couldn't have it on Easter because 1 family was at Myrtle Beach for a baseball tournament and another family was on a Spring Break Cruise. We have to work around sports schedules, etc.

We may go up to grandson Nate's baseball tournament today. (It's an hr. away) I think both of his parents are working and wanna have someone there for him. We've been streaming his games when we can't make it.

I have a page in the works, but not sure if I can finish it this morning.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis you have me beat at the cleaning and organizing. All I have done this week is laundry and chilling.
Deanna you guys are the best grandparents for sports games! Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!
It’s kind of a stay at home Day but DH just mentioned he wants to go to a restaurant store too buy a new pan. So I will probably ride with him. He got a $3.00 an hour raise!!!! He thought it was wrong but when he talked to the boss yesterday she said he has received nothing but A’s on his review. I guess that means he is a good worker and won’t have to worry so much about being let go.😁 hoping for some scrap time today. Also getting pics of my phone!!!! It is so much quicker on the computer.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Deanna, enjoy the game and Easter with your family tomorrow.
Tamara, congrats to Tom on his raise!
Phillis, enjoy your day!

It’s a stay at home day here. The weather is perfect so I may get outside to rake a bit. Like Tamara, this week has been laundry and chillin’. It’s been very relaxing considering I have 14 animals to care for. Today will be pretty much the same, more laundry and more chillin’.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”