Friday April 12

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday April 12

Post by phillisw »

Hello. what is everyone up to today?
I was up by 7:30 to go watch my grandson for a couple hours, then dropped some things off at the thrift store, to lunch with my retiree friends and now home.
I plan to do more sorting and cleaning in my den, my front porch and my scrap closet. I am getting better at purging and letting things go....some of it in the garbage
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Friday April 12

Post by tammyfolk »

Today was my Friday to work alone . . . it was completely chaotic! The cancer center just kept sending patients up to us (blood transfusions) all day and I felt like I just couldn't keep up! I didn't get out of there until almost five today.

Just sat down here, sent some clues out, uploaded some layouts into the gallery, and just got off the phone with my brother. . . he's coming to visit for a while. He actually arrived last night around 1 am but I was already in bed (he drove from Colorado), and then he drove to Syracuse, NY today for a job interview (he's a chef) . . . and now he's on his way back. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Friday April 12

Post by phillisw »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:24 pm Today was my Friday to work alone . . . it was completely chaotic! The cancer center just kept sending patients up to us (blood transfusions) all day and I felt like I just couldn't keep up! I didn't get out of there until almost five today.

Just sat down here, sent some clues out, uploaded some layouts into the gallery, and just got off the phone with my brother. . . he's coming to visit for a while. He actually arrived last night around 1 am but I was already in bed (he drove from Colorado), and then he drove to Syracuse, NY today for a job interview (he's a chef) . . . and now he's on his way back. . .
Hugs to you, my dear

Syracuse . NY is 3 1/2 hours from my house. I have relatives there
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”