Random Question of the Day - 04/11/2024

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random Question of the Day - 04/11/2024

Post by tammyfolk »

What are your most recent reads? Do you read via an app? or do you still enjoy holding the actual book in your hands?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Random Question of the Day - 04/11/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

I've been reading some romance books by Julia Quinn that daughter Michelle gave me. Got started with her on the Bridgerton books and then read a few older ones of hers. I do enjoy my reader too. It's great to take on vacation.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I mostly read a book in book form. I like holding the book and seeing the cover. I do usually also have an audiobook doing. Then I can listen when I exercise or clean etc. I am reading a book about the HolocaustUnlimited Motherhood By Jessica Hurlburt. I know her so wanted to read her book; The Escape Artist: The Man Who Broke Out of Auschwitz to Warn the World by Jonathan Freedland.
My audiobook is The Light in the Ruins. It is historical fiction. I love historical fiction
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I do prefer holding the book, but I’ll rather save my money and shelf space for scrapbooking supplies. Right now I’m reading a book written by the mother of one of my students. I bought it on Amazon and I’m reading it on my iPad. I just finished an audiobook The 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I read on my Kindle. Right now I'm reading the Ivy Rose 3 book series. It's historical fiction which I read pretty much all the time....I love it.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I am not a good reader when it comes to getting through a book. I would rather scrapbook so it take precedent. I am currently reading a book my niece wrote in middle school and finally got her dream this year when it was self published. Book 2 is on its way also. It is called Incomplete.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=1e6ec82c ... ldGU&ntb=1
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:53 am I am not a good reader when it comes to getting through a book. I would rather scrapbook so it take precedent. I am currently reading a book my niece wrote in middle school and finally got her dream this year when it was self published. Book 2 is on its way also. It is called Incomplete.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=1e6ec82c ... ldGU&ntb=1
yeah for her
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”