National Day 4/10

Lolis
Challenge Team

National Day 4/10

Post by Lolis »

Happy National Farm Animals Day! What is your favorite farm animal?

NATIONAL FARM ANIMALS DAY

Each year on April 10th, National Farm Animals Day focuses attention on the humane care of farm animals. The day also aims to find homes for abandoned and abused farm animals.

#NationalFarmAnimalsDay

A variety of animals have been domesticated and raised on farms for food. They provide eggs, milk, cheese, meat, wool, leather, and other products. Most farmers raise their livestock responsibly. Providing a quality environment for them to grow benefits the animal and the farmer, too. Farmers invest in their livestock from the time they're born, providing nutritious food, and ensuring robust and healthy development. They also provide ideal conditions for their breed. Farmers are continually educating themselves about the livestock they raise so they can provide them with the best care possible.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: National Day 4/10

Post by phillisw »

cows. My son has about 15 beef cattle. He bought them when he bought the farm land from my Mom. Both my parents grew up on farms. I remember going to them when I was little. I think my dad missed farming so he and my mom bought land, built a beautiful house on the river and had some beef cattle. that was about 30 years ago when I bought their house in town.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I love all baby animals. They are so cute! We had a horse when I was 10 and that was fun.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I love the baby goats

Return to “Daily Chatter”