Tuesday 4/09/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 4/09/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I have to take the truck in for an oil change today. I also need to run a few errands while I'm in town and then it's home to bake a banana nut bread so I can use up my bananas.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 4/09/2024

Post by phillisw »

the banana nut bread sounds yummy. Jan. If U have bananas that are getting bad and don't have enough to make bread or enough time to make bread I put them in my freezer until I can make banana chocolate chip bread. My family only wants the chocolate chips and my dh does not like nuts :(

I will be going through my Christmas totes today and some other boxes in my Den. I finished cleaning the book shelves and boxing up the books we do not want. 1 room at a time I am cleaning. then hubby wants to paint
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a massage this morning in 30 minutes actually. DD wants me to do some sewing. Also hoping for more scrap time this afternoon while DH is at work. Sometimes that interferes with my exercising. It took me two hours yesterday just to get the first challenge done :mrgreen: We also need to go to the grocery store. I have pork Chops in the crock pot. We will be eating our big meat at lunch since DH doesn't get home from work until almost 7:00.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a stay at home day here. Went for my walk and the weather was beautiful this morning. I'm hoping to scrap today but I think dh wants to finally get his new computer up and running and I know he'll need my help. Not looking forward to it since it means a lot of heavy lifting which he can't really do anymore. Should be an interesting afternoon! :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”