Monday 4/8/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 4/8/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. All the animals have been out, fed, dog run cleaned and I have 2 batches of treats in the oven for the dogs. I have some dog laundry in the dryer that needs folding, vacuuming, clean the bathroom and then the rest of the day is mine.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 4/8/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning Jan and Everyone!! We're just back from Planet Fitness and ran into WalMart for a few things. Saw sweet granddaughter Makaylee working. She's a Picker/Dispenser and she was outside dispensing. Always fun to see her in action and DH loves giving her a hard time. She's a good sport though.

On Mondays the best cook works at Red Lobster so we'll run out for lunch. Love seafood.

DH is finishing up some yard work and I'm planning on scrapping.

Enjoy your day, Everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan you have been busy already this morning!
Deanna so fun to see your granddaughter working. I get how you feel😁
My day is starting out at the eye doctor. I’m probably getting new glasses today. At least that is the plan. Then we are going to try and catch a glimpse of the eclipse if it not too cloudy. Home the rest of the day and hoping scrapping is happening. I feel so far behind.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

3rd try is the charm! I keep writing this and then get interrupted before it posts and then I have to start all over
Jan, it looks like you’ve had a busy day already!
Deanna I know how fun it is to run into your grandkids working. So fun for her to see you.
I am currently at an eye doctor appointment. Probably going to get glasses today. And then we are going to check out the eclipse and hopefully will be able to see if it’s not too cloudy. This afternoon should be clear sailing for scrapbooking. I feel so far behind.
Happy Monday!
Last edited by Tamara on Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! I live in the totality zone of the Eclipse, so I will be watching a show in the sky today around 3:09. Going to watch with my parents. Hoping it stays sunny here (currently is). Other than that, hoping to get some scrap time in today. Have a great day everyone!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

we did errands this am. I also got a walk in. Now we will watch the eclipse. We are in the line of the eclipse, which will be total in about half an hour.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We've had a busy day. Went out to breakfast and then to Walmart and Aldis. The eclipse is at it's peak where we are, only seeing 57% totality but it's not as bright outside and the birds have gotten very quiet. It's kinda eerie out there right now.
No plans for the afternoon, might just go sit outside and enjoy the sun.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We got to watch the eclipse too. Our thoughtful neighbor brought over some extra eclipse glasses he had. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”