Sat 4/6

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sat 4/6

Post by Tamara »

Good Afternoon!! Where is everyone??
I sat in a car for almost 6 hours driving through wind and a little snow it is nice to be home safe. When we were almost home we decided to stop and have lunch at Texas Roadhouse so that could be our big meal today. It was nice since there is not a lot of fresh food in the fridge so we can have something simple. We also stopped to pick up prescriptions and then stopped to grab milk. I am part way unpacked and the laundry is going. I went to get the mail and it had my new sheets as well as my peachy cheap deal of Vicki Boutins print shop. I love it already! I may get back to scrapbooking tomorrow.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sat 4/6

Post by Deanna13 »

Glad you made it back home after a wonderful trip, Tamara. Saw some of your posts on FB.

It's been cold and windy here. We started out at 9am streaming grandson Nate's baseball game at a tournament in Myrtle Beach. They've been there all week. So glad to watch him play a whole game, but they ended up losing and left this morning for home. We got to watch it about an hour until we ran out to grandson Brady's Track Meet. We watched it on my phone the whole way about 40 minutes. It was cold and windy for the Track meet, but we were dressed for it and didn't get too cold. He ran in 2 events and did well. Hope this weather turns around soon and we get rid of the cold, rain, and wind!!

Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Sat 4/6

Post by phillisw »

I was at a museum meeting/tour today. I was up at 7 and got home at 3:00. I was tired and went to take a nap around 3:30. slept until after 5 so Kent had cooked pizza. So I did not cook the planned dinner :roll:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”