Saturday 3/30

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 3/30

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's been a couple of days since I've checked in. I've been busy with the animals. I have 3 on meds at the moment. I've also been in the yards mowing grass and going around the yard with the weed eater. I have made time to create though. I've been playing with scraps. I've got 3 collage master boards in the works. I want to make a few more before I cut them up for card fronts.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 3/30

Post by phillisw »

Jan, you have been a busy gal. Today will be the day I scrap. I have not scrapped since being back home. too many house chores :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm off to my friends to scrap all day in 20 minutes. I am loving our monthly get togethers that we started. I am going to be putting together one of the 6x8 albums that we did at the retreat last fall and I didn't get mine finished. I am also loving getting some of these unfinished projects done. I will be gone all day so not much checking in time. The kids decided that they wanted to come to the egg hunt at noon tomorrow (I am assuming my Hawaii homebound kids are probably going to her parents for dinner) So we had to switch it up last minute to serving lunch now. I was just going to do my s'more bar but now we are having chicken sandwiches and chips too. Had to think of something really quick. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's been a quiet few days here lately. Haven't felt like doing much of anything. At least I've been going for my morning walks. Hoping to do some scrapping this afternoon if I can find my mojo. :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”