Monday 3/25

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 3/25

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I have to run Maybelline to the vet today. Neither of us slept good last night. She spent most of the night clearing her throat. Kyle is going with and we are hitting up the Goodwill and Habitat while we're in Hartsville. We both have a grocery order to pick up as well. Then its back home for the rest of the day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 3/25

Post by Tracy F »

Nothing going on here today. Didn't even walk this morning. Couldn't sleep at all last night and just felt too tired to walk. My walking buddy had the same problem so we decided to go back to bed. Still couldn't sleep....might need a nap this afternoon. :D
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Traveling home today. We left the hotel in Pennsylvania about 7 am. We will stop to see our daughter. Then an hour to home from her house. So maybe in 3 to 4 hours
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We ran a couple errands this morning to the bank and WalMart and ate breakfast out. It's supposed to be quite nice today so hoping to take a walk this afternoon. Have a few challenges to catch up on.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan so sorry to hear about Maybelline. Hope that she is OK.
Tracy, hopefully you’ll be able to get a nap today and catch up. That’s no fun.
Phyllis, have a great visit with your daughter and be safe driving home
Deanna, having breakfast out sounds great!
It’s a stay at home day for me. Getting more unfinished projects done and out of the box!
DH is going to run to the doctor. This bursitis is going to make him crazy. He had a blowout at work and it stained his shirt. Last night it was extremely red and warm, which is not a good sign.
My feet are stinging like crazy and it’s daytime. I get them settle down soon or I won’t get anything done.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”