Saturday 3/23

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 3/23

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. I really need to go to Walmart for a few staples, but don't feel like fighting the crowd. Saturdays and Sundays are the worst two days to go. Lots of shoppers and lots of talk in the middle of the aisles. No plans today except laundry from yesterdays rainy day. I think the dogs hit every pee pad I had down on the floors yesterday. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 3/23

Post by Tracy F »

Another rainy day here so it's a stay at home day. Haven't been able to walk for 5 days now! Time to change out the sheets and towels and then onto finishing up a layout I started yesterday and hopefully starting another one.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me today and DH has two shifts back to back so I will have some great scrap time. Yesterday I cleaned up a couple of collections from virtual classes and sorted out some storage for them. baby steps but progress.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

It's a stay at home day for me too. It's so cold and windy. I'm not going out in it. DH went to grandson Brady's Track meet today and really put on the layers. It was their 1st meet and he did great in the 4 by 100 and 4 by 200. They placed 2nd and 4th. Grandson Nate had a baseball game I was able to stream. They lost and sadly he didn't even get to play.

I made pepperoni rolls this morning and I've just been scrapping and finishing up a Punta Cana album from July 2023.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

It's a stay at home day for me today too . . .lots of chores to catch up on.
My brother left - he's headed home to Colorado. I sure don't envy his drive. . . it's a really rough time of year for us, and I was super grateful to have him visiting for a bit!
No plans for me today. . . (other than the above-mentioned housework) . . .work was rough this week, as I was the only office assistant there, but my boss did compliment me numerous times, and even wrote a letter for me to get out of jury duty! :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

day 1 of our travels home. 10 hours of traveling. tired and will be in bad after my shower
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

A really long day of work for me; hoping to stay home and just scrap and chill tomorrow
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

not to much here just maybe do some pages cuc
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”