Friday March 22

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday March 22

Post by phillisw »

Today is packing day. We leave early tomorrow morning to go back home. I have 1 page on the dining room table that I am working on. I'll get that finished up and no more scrapping until next week sometime
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Friday March 22

Post by Deanna13 »

phillisw wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:24 am Today is packing day. We leave early tomorrow morning to go back home. I have 1 page on the dining room table that I am working on. I'll get that finished up and no more scrapping until next week sometime
I bet it's sad packing up to go back home, Phillis. We really enjoyed our 3 months stay in Florida a few years ago. Hated to pack it all up and head home. But, it was nice seeing all the family again. Some were able to visit us while we were there, which was also nice.
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

So happy to share I've finished all my radiation treatments this morning. YAY! Still feeling good and rest when I'm feeling like it. Now, hopefully 3 months of no medical issues and doctors til my followup CT-Scan, blood work, and Dr. visit the end of June. 

Still a bit cooler here and that bright sun is deceiving!! We may run out for lunch. I'm going to scrap and stream a few shows.

​​​​​​​Enjoy your day, Everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hurrying to get dinner in the crock pot, laundry done and then I am headed out with two friends to a big boutique in town. Girl time it is!! I will have scrap time this afternoon if I want it. Dropping a couple of cards in the mail when I leave.
Happy Friday everyone!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, have a safe trip home!
Deanna, Yay for no more radiation!
Tamara, enjoy your time with your friends today!

Slept in this morning due to some heavy rainstorms. Still kinda dark and dreary out and I think we're supposed to get more rain this afternoon. Sounds like a good day to scrap.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Deanna13 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:29 am So happy to share I've finished all my radiation treatments this morning. YAY! Still feeling good and rest when I'm feeling like it. Now, hopefully 3 months of no medical issues and doctors til my followup CT-Scan, blood work, and Dr. visit the end of June. 

Still a bit cooler here and that bright sun is deceiving!! We may run out for lunch. I'm going to scrap and stream a few shows.

​​​​​​​Enjoy your day, Everyone!
Yeah. So glad for you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”