Thursday 3/14

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 3/14

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to bake another batch of treats for Bailey and the rest of the day is pretty much mine. Of course, I have a load of dog laundry and need to run the vacuum and run the duster over the furniture.....all the not so fun stuff.

While thrifting yesterday, Kyle ran across a top rack loaded with dog toys. I picked up 12 at 50 cents a piece....well Kyle did, he paid for them along with his stuff. I washed them last night, they are now strung across the living room floor. The dogs are lovin' 'em! We go through dog toys like nobody's business around here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 3/14

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!

Been for my walk this morning. Going with dh to see his Oncologist today. He's due for another injection and infusion along with bloodwork. We were going to head to the new Costco afterwards but we're rethinking that. By the time we get out of the Dr's and spend time in Costco we'll be heading home in rush hour traffic and this time of year with all the snowbirds and spring breakers around it is really bad with accidents daily. Just don't want to deal with that.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Moring!
It's a stay at home day for me today. DH has no work so it is us together all day! Working on projects and still cleaning areas in the craft room. The snow melted so fast yesterday and today is nice and sunny. I need to get my grandsons Birthday gifts wrapped. His birthday is March 27 but they will be in Hawaii so they are celebrating it tomorrow night. He was so worried about not being home for it.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hope it all goes well at the Oncologist visit, Tracy!!

It's a beautiful day here and we have grandson Nate's baseball game to go to this evening. Sports season is starting all over. He's in high school and his 2 little brothers are playing 9-10 yr. old baseball. Then we have grandson Brady here doing Track and 2 in Huntington Marcus and Lucy doing Track. So, we'll be running to their games when we can. Always love watching them.

Had another treatment today and all went well. It's takes about an hour for them to get everything lined up and then 30 minutes for the actual treatment. I have 3 more next week and then that will be done. I'm still feeling good.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Happy Pi Day scrappy friends! Figured being "cooking up creations", should make a shout out to pie day!

It's been stormy here in Ohio. Which is fine with me. I like a good thunderstorm. Don't particularly like my dog tracking mud all over the house, but I do like thunder. Between storms, I did take a trip to the Hobby Lobby. I cannot leave that store without paper of some kind.

I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!

Return to “Daily Chatter”