Sunday January 10th

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday January 10th

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. What are you planning for today? I will be going to mass soon. My only other plan is to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday January 10th

Post by Deanna13 »

We are going up to mother-in-law's for dinner. My brother and his family came up for the funeral from Alabama. Trying to scrap alittle before we leave.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday January 10th

Post by Tamara »

Good Afternoon!

Just finished exercising. went to church this morning. Made Ground Turkey stuffed peppers for dinner. They were delicious and the first time DH has eaten all of his. :mrgreen: Ran to walgreens to grab some quick pics. I had no idea what to give my sister for her Birthday this month. She lives out of town so I need to get it in the mail tomorrow. I thought we were through giving to each other so last year I didn't giver her anything and then she gave me a JoAnn gift card so I was stressed not having anything on hand to throw in the mail. Right before dinner I reached into the box of books that I have made at various retreats and found a small one. Bingo I grabbed some pics of us together in childhood and a few together now days. I am going to fill the book with pics. This is something she doesn't do so I know she will like it. Since her birthday is on St. Patriks Day I also grabbed some socks that say I'm your lucky socks. Yea for the win!
Going to watch a Hallmark show later with DH. Last night we finished echoes, crazy endings! :mrgreen:
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”