Happy Saturday 3/9

Tamara
Challenge Team

Happy Saturday 3/9

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me today. Hoping to get some scrap time in. My friends are all at a retreat that I opted not to attend. Saving some $$$ and I want to catch up on past retreat kits virtual and or in person. So many projects to work on. Trying hard to fi x that. :mrgreen:
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Saturday 3/9

Post by sdwhru »

Slept in just a tad this morning; we are trying to sell the kitchen table and someone is supposed to come pick it up this afternoon. A friend is bringing a cabinet over and helping husband with moving the table and some fence we had. Hopefully after it is quiet I can go play in my scrap room - I got some prints in that I ordered last weekend or so….
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning and did some yardwork. Got to do some scrapping until I spilled a container of glitter. What a mess!! It went everywhere!! I'll probably be finding glitter for years to come!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:43 pm Went for my walk this morning and did some yardwork. Got to do some scrapping until I spilled a container of glitter. What a mess!! It went everywhere!! I'll probably be finding glitter for years to come!
:lol: :lol: sorry, but I can image the glitter all over.....for years to come.

I was at a golf course today with hubby. we were watching the amateur that he has caddied for when she plays in NY. I'm showered and tired
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”