Thursday 3/7

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 3/7

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. Noel is in heat and my two male dogs are fighting over her. Thankfully, both are neutered. As soon as the vet gives the okay I will have her spayed. She still had a little heart murmur at her last check up. Still waiting on results from the pathologist on Margo's mass removal. In other news, :lol: I have a layout and card due the weekend so I best sit down and work on those two things today. Hope you all have a safe and happy Thursday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 3/7

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It is a much needed stay at home day for me today. Babysitting duties are over. Slept in my own bed and had a shower in my own bathroom. Life is good. Funny how you miss the little things. Being with the boys was fun but it can't be forever. My son brought me a large bottle of the best real vanilla. I totally didn't think of that while he was there. I would of had hi bring me some clear vanilla. I have been out for quite some time. When I was working we had a patient go there to fish every year and he brought me some back. It doesn't turn your white frosting tan. :roll:
Washing sheets at the moment, then the rest of the day I can piddle in the scraproom and such.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 3/7

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!

Went for a nice walk in the fog this morning.....it's just so peaceful in the fog. Have a hair appt. this afternoon and then a quick run to Publix for a few things. Hopefully I can finish up the card I started yesterday once I get home.

Return to “Daily Chatter”