Sunday Mar 3

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday Mar 3

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
What's happening in your world today?

We have a Spring snow storm that was crazy windy till it turned to snow hours later. We have 2 inches of a blanket of white stuff including the driveways and roads. Usually it melts on the road but not this one. We are going to pick up our daughter and granddaughter in a few hours to go to the broadway "MJ the Musical" I hear it is fabulous. The news stations did a review last week. Can't wait to see it. Then it is rush home and head across town to tend the Grand boys for the next three days. Who knew I have more stuff going than when I pack for a trip. They have lots of stairs so not looking forward to carrying everything up to the main floor. Hopefully the two older boys will help! I'm bringing some of my own food for meals. They are used to pizza, mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. This Grandma is cooking real meals. :lol: :lol: It will be different for them to have my cords dragging all over their house. :mrgreen: I've never done this before, they have always come to my house to be watched but they can't miss school so off to relieve the other Grandma that watches then a lot overnight. She's had them the last three days. And she is the one that buys them everything. They get me for memory making. haha
I will have a lot of scrapping to catch up on when I get back home. Some how I'm not thinking this is going to be a vacation for me! :D
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday Mar 3

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, enjoy you're time with the grandkids!

I got to sleep in this morning. We had a terrific rain storm go through, lots of lightening and thunder and extremely heavy downpours. It has finally cleared up and the sun is trying to peek through. I've got some laundry going now and heading to my scraproom to finish up a layout that's been sitting on my desk for 2 days now....just not happy with it yet.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara, enjoy your grandkids! You’re such a cool grandma!
Happy Sunday everyone! I’m working on my December Daily, and starting to get ready for my spring break travel. We are flying this time, first we’re going to Tennessee to visit Jorgie, and Jerry is meeting us there. Midweek we’ll be flying to New Mexico.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Enjoy your grandsons, Tamara!! It's beautiful here today about 65. DD Marla came up and colored my hair this morning. Grandson Brady is learning all the mechanics of cars, so he and Brad spent the time replacing her brakes. He's done a few different car repairs for his sister and us. So blessed.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! It sounds like you all had wonderful plans for today. We actually had a gorgeous Spring day today in Ohio. It was in the 60's, sunny, and I took my dogs on a walk. Other than that, I spent the day trying to catch up on projects. Between my college class I teach, monitoring student teachers, and the bookstore, I hardly have a day off. Today I did! And I scrapbooked. And it was awesome!

I hope you all have a great start to your week!

Return to “Daily Chatter”