Wednesday 2/28

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 2/28

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. I have already fed all the animals, cleaned and mowed inside the dog run, buried a squirrel Noel caught yesterday, buried a bird and assembled another craft cart for my junk journal supplies. Still need to make my bed.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 2/28

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:10 am Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. I have already fed all the animals, cleaned and mowed inside the dog run, buried a squirrel Noel caught yesterday, buried a bird and assembled another craft cart for my junk journal supplies. Still need to make my bed.
:shock: :shock: Not sweet Noel!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:21 am
Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:10 am Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

:shock: :shock: Not sweet Noel!
Yes, my sweet Noel.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan that's a lot!! Now you can rest on the couch!
Our morning is just starting. DH is having an in clinic surgery this morning. The bersitis in his elbow is still draining. The ER doc referred us to an orthopedic surgeon. The PA saw him yesterday and took x-rays. There is still a large amount of fluid that needs to be surgically drained and there is something floating that needs to be removed. if it floats to the elbow joint it will cause a lot of pain.
The rest of the day is scrapping time. I started going through a class kit with Virginia Noebel ad a photoplay collection. It was a crop and create last Spring. Making great progress in one of the three boxes full of unfinished projects. 8-)
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 am Jan that's a lot!! Now you can rest on the couch!
Our morning is just starting. DH is having an in clinic surgery this morning. The bersitis in his elbow is still draining. The ER doc referred us to an orthopedic surgeon. The PA saw him yesterday and took x-rays. There is still a large amount of fluid that needs to be surgically drained and there is something floating that needs to be removed. if it floats to the elbow joint it will cause a lot of pain.
The rest of the day is scrapping time. I started going through a class kit with Virginia Noebel ad a photoplay collection. It was a crop and create last Spring. Making great progress in one of the three boxes full of unfinished projects. 8-)
Happy Wednesday!
ah hope DH's surgery goes well.
It is the last day to pack up for our cruise. we are leaving tomorrow so I will be MIA for a week.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Jan, you sure were busy today!
Tamara, hope hubby's surgery went well!
Phillis, enjoy your cruise!

I was up early and went for my walk with a friend....seemed like we walked forever and now my back is killing me. Dh and I went out to breakfast and then onto Aldi's and Walmart. Now we're waiting for a call about the windshield crack on our car. We called several places and they all said they can't get the reisin to fix it. We're thinking they can't be bothered to fix it since it's size is less than a quarter. Hopefully it doesn't get much bigger.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

The dr. decided not to lance the elbow because it could cause a bigger time frame to get it to close and heal. It has been draining for over two weeks now. He has been on three antibiotics stacked in between with doubles. The hole has less drainage today. He wants him in an elbow joint splint so he can't bend it past 90 degrees. Hoping it will heal the hole faster. He said he has one guy that has taken a year to close :ugeek: Follow up appt in a week.

Thanks for thinking of him.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara praying for his quick recovery!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:13 pm The dr. decided not to lance the elbow because it could cause a bigger time frame to get it to close and heal. It has been draining for over two weeks now. He has been on three antibiotics stacked in between with doubles. The hole has less drainage today. He wants him in an elbow joint splint so he can't bend it past 90 degrees. Hoping it will heal the hole faster. He said he has one guy that has taken a year to close :ugeek: Follow up appt in a week.

oh my, prayers for hubby. a photo to scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:13 pm The dr. decided not to lance the elbow because it could cause a bigger time frame to get it to close and heal. It has been draining for over two weeks now. He has been on three antibiotics stacked in between with doubles. The hole has less drainage today. He wants him in an elbow joint splint so he can't bend it past 90 degrees. Hoping it will heal the hole faster. He said he has one guy that has taken a year to close :ugeek: Follow up appt in a week.

Poor hubby. Prayers he heals quickly!

Return to “Daily Chatter”