Saturday February 17th

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday February 17th

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. what are your plans for today? Is anybody spending time in their scrap space? I hope to in a bit for a little while. I will be off to the golf course in about an hour with hubby. He is volunteering and I watch
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday February 17th

Post by Lolis »

Good morning!
Have fun Phillis!
I hope to get creative today. I’m cleaning up my area to start on something new. We’re experiencing a cold front with rain this weekend! Scrapa-doodle-do!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Always room for some scrap time! DH is working lots of shifts this week and next so that gives me extra scrap time. Just baked two pans of Brownies. We have guests to dinner tonight and also family dinner tomorrow so mint brownies is the dessert I settled on. I haven't made them in months cause when I do I eat them.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Woke up to a rainy day so went back to sleep and slept in big time. Got some laundry going now and planning on scrapping sometime this afternoon.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Spent most of the day taking care of one of the dogs. Cocoa had surgery Thursday and last night she was alone for 10 minutes and opened the wound up - UGH. She and DH spent several hours at the ER vet :shock: :( . I bought a medical suit to go on her for when we aren’t around and we have an e-collar but I do worry about her choking on it (even though it is a blow up one). Here’s a pic without the open wound - it looked really nasty so I won’t post that one.

Hope everyone is having a good night
Attachments
IMG_3027.jpeg
IMG_3027.jpeg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 53 times
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:39 pm Spent most of the day taking care of one of the dogs. Cocoa had surgery Thursday and last night she was alone for 10 minutes and opened the wound up - UGH. She and DH spent several hours at the ER vet :shock: :( . I bought a medical suit to go on her for when we aren’t around and we have an e-collar but I do worry about her choking on it (even though it is a blow up one). Here’s a pic without the open wound - it looked really nasty so I won’t post that one.

ah Becca, poor Cocoa. I hope the suite and collar help keep her wound safe so it can heal
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:39 pm Spent most of the day taking care of one of the dogs. Cocoa had surgery Thursday and last night she was alone for 10 minutes and opened the wound up - UGH. She and DH spent several hours at the ER vet :shock: :( . I bought a medical suit to go on her for when we aren’t around and we have an e-collar but I do worry about her choking on it (even though it is a blow up one). Here’s a pic without the open wound - it looked really nasty so I won’t post that one.

Awwww, poor little thing! I hope Cocoa is doing better today.

Return to “Daily Chatter”